A Chapel in the Woods for a romantic Smoky Mountain Wedding...
A Magical Smoky Mountains Wedding Venue
Richmont Inn's Chapel in the Woods offers the perfect location to host your private intimate Smoky Mountains wedding. This outdoor pavilion and area comfortably holds 12-16 people, and its beautiful outdoor setting requires no extra decoration. During inclement weather, the wedding may be held in the Great Room of the Chalet or the Cove Cafe.
For your convenience, we offer the services of a Christian minister and a photographer upon request. Our concierge can also assist with your floral or other planning needs. The release of 12 white doves can be the perfect ending to the ceremony.
- Chapel in the Woods – $350.00
- Preacher and photographer's fees separate (call for pricing)
- Dove release (call for pricing)
Accommodations and Activities
- With 14 rooms and suites, our Smoky Mountains bed and breakfast can host all your wedding party and out-of-town guests.
- A variety of entertainment options are located nearby, including golf, horseback riding, fly fishing, tubing, rafting, and hiking in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Ask the Innkeeper or Concierge for suggestions - or visit our Plan Your Stay page to plan ahead!
- Our chef can provide professional catering for your rehearsal and reception dinners, designing menus to fit your budget, palate and theme.
- Wine, beer and champagne available.
- Our chef can create the perfect wedding cakes for your style, decorating the delicious flavor of cake you choose with any type of frosting and flowers. Prices vary depending on your vision. Cake service and utensils are included in the cost of the cake.
- Luncheons and dinners may be held in either our quaint, rustic Cove Cafe, or in the elegant formal dining room of the Chalet, depending on the number of guests and mood you want to create. Please inquire about the use of any flower decorations.
*Catering is subject to a 15% service charge, plus applicable taxes.
Honeymoons in Tennessee
Enjoy your honeymoon in one of our luxuriously-appointed Chalet suites. All of our new suites include a hydrotherapy spa tub, wet bar, wood burning fireplace, refrigerator, sensory stimulating alcove shower large enough for two, with rain-head sprinklers and body sprays! Relax in the privacy of your own room with one of our special packages offering such luxuries as; in-room massage, gourmet picnic, breakfast in bed, or a rose and chocolates at your bedside... The ultimate romantic getaways in Tennessee await.
Available Smoky Mountain Wedding Amenities and Special Touches
- Non-denominational minister
- Professional photographer
- White dove release
- Concierge for wedding vendor needs
- On-site catering
- Custom wedding cakes
- Rooms available for all your guests
- Afternoon tea and cookies
- Candlelight dessert and coffee
- Full hot breakfast
- In-room massages
- Picnics delivered to your room or packed "to go"
- Gift certificates