A Gracious Plenty™
BreakfastComplimentary, Served in the Main Building Dining Area
We serve a "sit down and relax" full breakfast with a delightful variety of international cuisine. Breakfast is served at private tables, at 8:15am or 9:15am, depending on our guests' needs.
Start with delights including our homemade seven-grain granola, crunchy shredded whole grain wheat with a choice of dried fruits, hot ambrosia oatmeal, yogurt, and freshly squeezed orange juice. Follow with such entrees as French Baked Eggs, Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancakes with maple syrup, Scottish Eggs with piping-hot Cheddar and Chive scones, and French Toast l'Orange made with Homemade Croissants and stuffed with Rum-Soaked Bananas.
Favorite accompaniments are Richmont Bacon sprinkled with flour, brown sugar, herbs, and spices, then baked; or one of our many varieties of breads and muffins, which are all prepared from scratch and change daily.
Both 100% Columbian regular and decaf coffees are served, as well as a variety of premium hot teas and hot chocolate.
Four-Course Classic Fondue and Raclette DinnersServed in the Cove Café by reservation only.
We have worked closely with several top restaurants in Geneva, Switzerland and with the manufacturers of authentic Swiss fondue utensils to bring you the classic Swiss fondue dinner. Wine paired with each course is a favorite, or order a bottle of wine or beer from our extensive list. Dinner is served at 7pm in the Cove Café on Fridays and Saturdays by reservation. Casual Dress is acceptable. Weather permitting, you may choose to dine on our deck under an umbrella.
Classic Swiss Fondue Dinner Menu
$33.00 per person, By Reservation Only
866-267-7086 or email email@example.com
- Emmanthaler and Gruyere Cheese Fondue
- Fresh Baked Bread
- Mixed Field Greens with House Made French Country Vinaigrette or Creamy Peppercorn Dressing
- Delicious Natural Grass-Feed Beef (no added preservatives or growth hormones)
- Breast of Chicken and Tiger Shrimp with a Variety of Sauces and Vegetables
- Belgium Dark Chocolate Fondue with Homemade Poundcake, Cheesecake, and assorted fresh fruits
- Sweet or Unsweet Tea and Decaffeinated Coffees
Classic Swiss Raclette Dinner Menu
$33.00 per person, By Reservation Only 866-267-7086 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emmenthaler Cheese-Potato Soup
- Mixed Field Greens
- French Country Vinaigrette or Creamy Peppercorn Dressing
- Swiss Raclette Cheese (Melted and Served Hot)
- Selected Meats, Dried Beef, Shrimp, Smoked Sausages
- Raclette Varieties of Small Boiled Potatoes
- Pickled Onions with Okra and Small Gherkins
- Homemade Breads
- Lemon Sorbet with a Splash of Vodka or Pear Sorbet with a Splash of Pear Schnapps Liqueur
|• Swiss: Savoie or Fendant||• French: Trimbach Riesling|
|• California: Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio||• Beers: Belgium and Mendocino Brewing Company|
Raclette (rah-klecht) refers both to the famous cheese from Switzerland as well as the dish. It means to scrape and originated with Swiss cow herders who placed cheese next to the fire and when melted to the perfect softness, scraped it on top of bread. It has a rich, mildly spicy flavor, melts easily and is one of the most popular cheeses in Switzerland.
Chalet Dining Room
Customized catered luncheons or dinners for groups, with wine pairings available. We can seat up to 16 people in the dining room, or accommodate 20-25 in the Great Room for a cocktail/reception style gathering. Ask our chef about creating your perfect wedding or birthday cake. Refreshment stations are also available for business meetings.